So today my ward round only finished at around 4.15pm ish as I was one of the last ones on the list. I am still a bit emotional so I will try to find my bearings before I type too much.
- Firstly, I didn’t even get lectured about why behaviours are bad bla bla bla whoch was a nice surprise. But apparently I am being more open than I have been in the past few meetings.
- Because I am refusing my oral clopixol tablets because they arent helping, they are starting me on a clopixol depo injection once a week so its slow acting in my system so hopefully that should help more. They are starting it on a low dose so hopefully it won’t knock me out.
- A lot of things were discussed, the consultant likes to analyse how I interact with the people in the room but I won’t go into that.
- They mentioned a concern about how much pepsi max I drink and the consultant said I need to come to a negotiation with the ward manager about the amount I drink, as it could be related to my eating disorder. Not looking forward to that conversation.
- But all for all, it wasn’t too bad a ward round. No lectures is always a good outcome.
Right, they’ve found the clopixol depot and theyre going to give it to me now so bye for now and thank you anyone who has bothered to read this.